Thursday, May 8, 2014

More Grandmaster/Counts-as Azrael

Sat down last night and cleaned a bunch more Tactical marines, so the desk wasn't really setup for painting.  I decided to get some more done with my scratch built leader (that I posted a bit earlier about).  Here he is so far...I decided to use an old 2e power sword (mag locked) on his side.  I just got a bit tired of the usual captain pose/angled sword to the air. 

Instead I dug through my bits to find the pointing powerfist...I felt like it gives a bit more of an authoritarian pose...more expressive in my opinion.  Hes armed with a decorative combi-melta and more purity seals than any model Ive ever done!

Tomorrow, I've got packages from Hoard o bits, Secret Weapon Miniatures, and GW direct coming in...it will be glorious.  I'll be able to finish this model off with a Dark Angels chapter shoulderpad and maybe start painting him soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment