Monday, May 5, 2014

Small weekend update!

Anticipating the delivery of my new Deathwing purchases I went down to my FLGS and picked up some Army Painter "Skeleton Bone" Colour Primer.  Ive heard nothing but good things about their primer, but this is my first time buying some, so I'm excited to try it out  (I'm also looking at picking up their "Angel Green" in the near future if things go well).

I also picked up some Caliban Green and Biel Tan Wash from GW on my visit to the game store (people were raging about some minute star wars 'fact' and how bluray ruined the movies).  Anyway, since it was the first time I've tried any green power armor I decided to paint up a test marine.






The only primer I had lying around (besides the fancy Skeleton Bone that I'm saving for terminators) was black, but I usually like starting that color for marines regardless of color.  The Tac marines in the Dark Vengeance Box are a bit surprisingly soft on their squad marking/ chapter badge details, but overall I really like ALL the models from the box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment