Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Veteran Sergeant

Serious work-in-progress, but I figured I'd post him at this stage (hes sloppy).  I sawed off the Dark Vengeance sergeants arm and slapped it on this old metal DA Veteran.  Back in the 90s I was a teenager and I didnt really get the concept of different marine chapters...I bought a bunch of them because I thought the robes were really cool.  So anyway, I still have about 10 of them completely bare metal.  Now that I'm actually painting Dark Angels I can use them perfectly!



I couldnt decide on the left arm...I usually just model sergeants with powerfists (its usually easier to say 'no, hes just got a close combat weapon'...rather than 'that sword is actually a powerfist').  That said, I liked the sword in the air pose...it seemed more knightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment