Friday, May 23, 2014

"Warp" speed ahead.

Get it?  Cuz hes a psyker...and he harnesses the power of the warp...?  Its #FTPF (Free terrible pun friday)  Well, tomorrow the 7th ed book comes out...I've seen leaked pics that Dark Angel Librarians no longer have access to Divination power, but I still think it will be fun to sling around dice with the new (old) psychic phase.

Anyway, heres my first Librarian.  (I touched up 2 tiny things after I took the pictures, but its pretty close to done at this point)


B- Epistolary Librarius  “Sodiel”   (125)
                Power Field Generator, Force Weapon, Terminator Armor & Storm Bolter

Each Librarian will be attached to his own Deathwing squad...In Sodiel's case, he will be accompanying  Brother-Dekel and his men in to battle.



No comments:

Post a Comment