Tuesday, May 6, 2014

WIP Grandmaster or Azrael 'counts as'


Got inspired to run through some sprues for a bit of a kitbash.  This will be my Azrael figure if I ever decide to use him.  It always bugged me that his miniature wasn't wearing the Lion Helm...I know its just the designers aesthetic, but anyway I wanted helm on!

Parts are pretty easy to identify:  Have assault marine legs and grenade packs, company champion front torso, captain back with cape & (not pictured) aquilla command shoulderpad, dark vengeance master head with vet sergeant backpack...DA symbol came from command banner sprue I believe. Then I have a combi plasma with lots of purity seals from the tactical box.  Finally I have a couple packs of Dark Angel shouldpads coming from GW.  Still can't decide what sword arm to outfit him with.  The normal captain pose is pretty boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment