Friday, June 6, 2014

Hobby Update

Been doing some gluing lately!  Made a bit more progress on my Deathwing squad, but wanted to bust out the tools a bit and do some building.  Did some binge-watching of Dexter with my wife and organized my marine bits.  One container is for the newer marine kits and another has some older (2008 and before) kits in it.  Theres probably 30-40 full marines in this newer container....organized by weapon type, shoulderpad, legs, heads etc

Using the GW Dark Angels shoulderpads I put together a new tactical squad using all unique parts!  (gun carrying arms might be the same though)  Each one has a different head, chest plate, legs, and backpack.  I think its going to make painting the squad less tedious for sure.  I've since Army Painter'd the squad "Angels Green" and separately finished their bolters.  Oh, and I love Loctite Ultragel.


No comments:

Post a Comment